Sudhu baje kotha...

Friday, April 29, 2011

Funny mail

Ami ekta mail peyechhi ekhuni, just hv a look.

Sir
With reference to the Interview which you have taken on 29-04-10 at Indian Institute of Finance;
Whole night your words were echoing in my mind. The role-play rounds you conducted was the best part. That gives us a glimpse of the actual life stage where we have to perform.
Uptill now I was confused that which career path to choose. I was finding hard to know my area of interest. But after our yesterday session tranzlease have become my dream job.
Its my type of job. and i can do it i know. I am ready to accept the challenge. Package no bar sir. But I want to work with you.

I was having Sc.(Maths) at 12th, then i have done B.C.A., P.G.D.C.A and then MBA(Finance)

I Want to be the part of your dream project Sir.
Kindly give me one chance.

Thanks and Regards
Yours Sincerely
ityadi ityadi....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home